Subject: Re: rarpd stops listening
To: Krister Walfridsson <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: tech-net
Date: 02/11/2000 00:39:38
=09I thought his case was hanging at a different point. I was
=09confused by the split of rarpd.c and I now believe it is exactly
=09the same case as yours - apologies for this.

=09I have a (yet updated) version of rarpd.c and mkarp.c which
=09hopefully may be able to indicate why we're seeing problems
=09with the routing socket - my guess is we're skipping a reply
=09when we shouldn't (maybe there is something wrong with the reply),
=09or we're not initialising seq correctly.

=09the new rarpd.c and mkarp.c should be at=09