Subject: Re: pppoe
To: Eric Hochmeister <>
From: David Evans <>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/30/2000 20:52:07
Eric Hochmeister wrote:
> 	I was curious if there are any active scripts/apps which enable
> the use of pppoe?

  der Mouse has a somewhat cheesy (no offense, Mouse--you said as much
yourself, and mine's no better! :)) implementation that sort of works.  But
I've found it something of a hassle to use, given that the provider I was
using it with seems to dump the connection fairly often.
  If Mouse doesn't mind I can pass it along.

David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)
Computer/Synth Junkie
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual