Subject: Re: adding mbuf member
To: None <>
From: Michael C. Richardson <>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/30/2000 12:34:57
    Jun-ichiro> For keeping IPsec decryption history and other information, I
    Jun-ichiro> would like to add one variable into mbuf header (M_PKTHDR),
    Jun-ichiro> like below.  this will let us attach extra mbuf chain to
    Jun-ichiro> mbuf.

  I think that this is the right way to do this...

  Is there a way to allocate the aux chain in the mbuf itself when external
clusters are used?

   :!mcr!:            |  Cow#1: Are you worried about getting Mad Cow Disease?
   Michael Richardson |  Cow#2: No. I'm a duck.
 Home: PGP key available.