Subject: KAME stable package 19991213
To: None <announce-and-net>
From: None <core@kame.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 12/13/1999 22:36:59
	Just for clarification: Though NetBSD-current has KAME IPv6/IPsec
	code integrated into, we KAME team are still shipping KAME code for
	NetBSD, as we need to release bunch of very experimental code we have.
	Anyway, enjoy!

itojun@kame.net

---
As usual, KAME Project has released "stable" packages of IPv6/IPsec
network code for BSD/OS 3.1, FreeBSD 2.2.8/3.3, NetBSD 1.4.1, and
OpenBSD 2.6. These packages have been tested by the TAHI
team(http://www.tahi.org).

They are free of charge but absolutely no warranty. They are avaiable
from the following web site:

        http://www.kame.net/

NOTE: IF YOU GAIN ACCESS TO THIS WEB PAGE OVER IPv6, THE TURTLE WILL
DANCE.

To know the changes from the previous stable package, please refer to
the CHANGELOG file.

--KAME Project