Subject: cnw driver revisited
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/29/1999 20:06:48
	I'm trying to cleanup cnw driver using FreeBSD/PAO's cnw driver
	(which was from WIDE camp, then merged into BSDI and improved,
	and then made publically available under 4-clause BSD copyright.
	We will be able to have common ioctl api across FreeBSD, BSDI and
	NetBSD for cnw driver (we can change domain # on the fly).

	One thing I've noticed is that the card I have here has different
	product I than the entry in sys/dev/pcmcia/pcmciadevs:

product TDK XIR_CNW_801         0x0801 Xircom CreditCard Netwave (Canada)
product TDK XIR_CNW_802         0x0802 Xircom CreditCard Netwave (US)

	The card I have has product ID 0x801, and is marked as "CANADA".
	The original line is for 0x802, and I assumed that this is for US
	card.  Is it correct?  If you have a card please comment.  Thanks.

itojun