Subject: netstat -r
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/21/1999 14:00:10
Ever since I brought everything up to date, netstat -r has been
generating output much wider than before.  Presumably this was done to
allow more room for the first column - but why?  It's always pushed
stuff to the right if that column is unusually wide; why do something
that basically just means that *all* lines wrap on a typical window
instead of just those that actually have to?  (I'm considering changing
it back, but wanted to ask if there was any compelling reason before I
dove in.)

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca