Subject: 64bit interface counters
To: None <>
From: Manuel Bouyer <>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/16/1999 11:28:22
diffs for 64bit counters interface are avaiable at
(too big for the list).
What changed since the last diff is:
- LP64 fixes in printf formats
- properly ignore RTM_OIFINFO in routed (similar changes will be made to gated
  when I commit this)
- in rt_msg1(), add an mbuf to the mbuf chain instead of panicing when the
  packet can't fit in one mbuf.
Someone familiar with mbuf should check what I've done in rt_msg1(), maybe
there's a more elegant way of doing it.
Unless someone complain I'll commit this friday.