Subject: Re: 802.1Q tagged VLAN for NetBSD
To: None <>
From: David Evans <>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/08/1999 12:34:55 wrote:
> 	at this moment we can make pseudo interface (pvc[0-n]) for each of
> 	VCs by pvcsif(8), and configure VPI/VCI by using pvctxctl(8).
> 	(I could not run extensive check with NetBSD-current, but it worked
> 	with KAME/NetBSD not too long ago)

  Ahhh--didn't know that.  I should (assuming it's supported--haven't
checked) stick one of our FORE cards in my IPX and see how well it works.

David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)
Computer/Synth Junkie
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual