Subject: Re: IPX Support?
To: Jon Miner <>
From: Johnny C. Lam <>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/02/1999 22:45:02
I notice that FreeBSD has IPX-support, and OpenBSD integrated the
FreeBSD code into their tree.  I suppose NetBSD could do the same by
integrating the code from one of the two other BSD camps.  Anyone
volunteering?  I'd love to run mars_nwe under NetBSD.

     -- Johnny C. Lam <>
        Department of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University