Subject: Re: Wireless LAN - options?
To: None <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 09/29/1999 08:51:07
Hubert Feyrer writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to play with wireless lan, and wonder what options I have with
> NetBSD. Do we have any other drivers than the Lucent WaveLAN ?
> Can anyone make statements on pricing, availability, quality and esp.
> working distance within buildings.

How about more info on the Lucent WaveLAN?  I've looked at various
online catalogs (datacomm, buy.com, etc) and haven't been able to find
"Lucent WaveLAN" stuff.  Is it rebadged as something else, or what?

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.