Subject: Re: independant setting of ifp/ifa on routes
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/25/1999 12:16:17
  Bill, Paul Vixie did some patches to allow per-interface default
routes awhile back. (TCP replies go back out the interface which
the original SYN request arrived on, regardless of other routing)
  They don't work anymore due to the SYN cache, but I keep meaning to fix this.
  I also wanted to extend this so that if a process did an explicit
bind() on a TCP socket before connecting, that it would pick up a
per-interface default route.

  I think your observation and patches are address the issue from a
somewhat different point of view, but I don't quite follow it all.

  I will re-read and read your patches.

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|  firewalls  [