Subject: Re: arp.
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 04/06/1999 23:06:47
On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Curt Sampson wrote:

Curt, I sent out a message to the guys involved, and one FreeBSD list,
because of the egregious level of cross posting.  I didn't do it to the
lone NetBSD list, hoping that maybe (since your list is even better
behaved than ours) maybe it wouldn't be needed.  Likewise, I didn't send
it out to the other 2 FreeBSD lists involved, but there is so much
overlap in our lists, I think that was correct.

Any more replies to this, can we please keep it to one list at a time?
Or, maybe one FreeBSD list at a time, if you would tolerate the
crossposting more than we would.

This isn't any kind of comment on your reply's content, which was
exactly what was needed (I could not have done better).  I didn't cc the
originators, who already understood this (and agreed), and didn't need
to hear it again.