Subject: Re: Sound and BSD
To: Bauer, Paul (MED) <>
From: Graphic Rezidew <>
List: tech-net
Date: 02/01/1999 16:38:45
Bauer, Paul (MED) wrote:
> I am trying to get a sound blaster 32 (non AWE) to work in FreeBSD
> 2.2.8.  I have tried copying the LINT examples and have read everylink I
> can find not to mention the FAQ and others items.  And I am still having
> no success.  If anyone would be so kind as to write down what I need to
> add to my kernel config file and any other steps I need to get this to
> work  you would have my undying gratitude.  Thanks
> Paul Bauer

The first thing you may want to do is post this question to a freebsd
since this one is for NetBSD. Second you may want to include the out put
from dmesg so I/they can determine what is being reccognised by your

try sending to

"Under capitalism, man exploits man.  Under Communism, it's just the
                -- John Kenneth Galbraith
Graphic Rezidew