Subject: Re: pppd's routes aren't getting created reliably
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <>
From: Chris Jones <>
List: tech-net
Date: 12/04/1998 13:05:01

Ignatios> This should not interfere. I've had the same setup (only
Ignatios> with a bah0 Ethernet interface) for years. Only be sure to
Ignatios> not give ppp0 any netmask !=

Nope, doesn't work.  I tried changing the netmask to
(which, in retrospect, seems like a very good idea), but I get the
same symptoms:  If that route exists when cricket dials in, then pppd
doesn't change it to point out the correct interface.

Chris Jones
           Mad scientist at large