Subject: error message troubleshooting question
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Edmund A. Hintz <ed@hintz.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/21/1998 11:08:28
Hi,
     Don't know if this is the right list to ask this or not. If it
isn't, please let me know which one to sub to.

     Here's the deal. Apple Mac Quadra 700/20/230, NetBSD 1.3.2 standard
install, addition of Apache 1.3b5. About once a day I get the following
error message: "sn0:Recieve Overflow Buffer Exhausted", where "sn0" is my
ethernet interface. Once this message arrives, the machine can still be
pinged, or telneted to, but when trying to hit it from a web browser it
times out. Only way I've found around it is to reboot. I've done a few
searches on this error message, found nothing. Anybody got some ideas on
what to look for? Thanks in advance for any information...

Peace,
Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Tenor and Mac Techie        *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
<ed@hintz.org>             *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
'70 Primered Transporter    */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'73 Super Beetle             *****      Imagine."
                    Web page: http://www.hintz.org