Subject: Re: Odd behavior--explainable?
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
From: Gentry A. Bieker <gbieker@crown.NET>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/19/1998 11:12:23
This may have nothing to do with it, but it was the problem with my
NetBSD/sun3 system communicating on a local network at home...  Check the
broadcast address.  SOMETIMES it would eventutally get through but very
very slow...

-[  Gentry A. Bieker       ]---------[  6300 Melton Rd.        ]--------
-[  Systems Administrator  ]---------[  Portage, Indiana 46368 ]--------
-[  Crown.Net, Inc.        ]---------[  Phone:  (219)762-1431  ]--------