Subject: SV: SV: network netbsd <-> ntserver
To: , <tech-net@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Roger Strandberg <roger@mbox314.swipnet.se>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/24/1998 16:20:14
Yes it seams that i have used the wrong irq
i used win95 to change it.
He he I am trying the network now YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!
both sides is answering the oping request...........

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH ...those moments of totaly happyness are just what i
live for. (maybe we all)

You might want to know what i use Netbsd for.
We are making at small microcomuter for mobil use, and are using Netbsd and
Gnu for cross-compiling.
And We are Roger Strandberg and Michael Jonsson. (This is a private
project, no compines are involvd)
I work on TELIA AB in sweden with 30000 imployes, and is 24 years old
And Michael works for Lexvision/INS AB with 200-400 imployes, he is
compyter adm. and responsible for 400 domains. is 12 days younger than I.

Thank You Matthias Scheler and Urban Boquist for your help, and to those
maintain NetBSD..-

Roger