Subject: netiso, netns, netccitt
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/21/1997 15:59:25
Howdy!

Is any one actually using any of the above protocol stacks? Do they
work as they should?

I asked on current-users, and someone kindly pointed out that there
are lots of X.25 testers out there. Unfortunately I'm not sure if
NetBSD (specifically my Mac IIsi and i386) can hook up to X.25.
Is there a ccitt over-ethernet implimentation? Or is ccitt for
special wiring only?

Also, I found isode, the ISO Development Environment. I aquired
versions 7, 8.0, and the 8.0->8.1 patcher. Has any one gotten
it to work?

Is there anything for netns (the Xerox Network Services stack)?
I gather that IPX is layered on top of it, but I just want to play
with netns for a bit.

Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks!

Bill