Subject: radix trees & netatalk
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: tech-net
Date: 02/21/1997 18:09:38
I'm having a few last problems with netatalk.

It compiles on i386, mac68k, and alpha. It runs great on mac68k (as
far as I can tell) w/ Ethertalk phase 2. It runs fine on an i386
(phase 2) except that the appletalk routes don't go away when
netatalk quits. They DO go away on my mac68k's. Something goofy
happens with routes on the alpha I've used for testing.

Ethertalk phase 1 doesn't seem to work. When ever I try to set it up,
I get "address exists" errors from the SIOCAIFADDR call.

Before diging into it more, I want to confirm (or refute) one suspicion
I have. Netatalk keeps the entries in the addresses in NBO, not
host byte order. I'm wondering if that's messing up the radix tree
code?

Thanks!

Bill