Subject: Re: network/kerel src separability
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Matthias Urlichs <smurf@smurf.noris.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 12/20/1996 13:08:11
I have once taken the whole of the NetBSD stack and implanted it in *gasp*
Linux. It's possible. You need to be extra-careful with interrupt handling
and somewhat careful with memory management, but otherwise it was not really
difficult.

--
If there is a country in the world where concord, according to common
calculation, would be least expected, it is America.