Subject: Re: X.25 support (& AF_NS)
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Michael Shalayeff <mickey@lucifier.rosprint.ru>
List: tech-net
Date: 02/14/1996 08:12:06
Jason Thorpe wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Feb 1996 13:43:37 -0500
>  "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com> wrote:
>
>  > Haven't the FreeBSD folks done that? I vaguely remember it. If so, it
>  > could just be ported...
>
> A friend of mine has been working on porting FreeBSD's netipx.  It's
> close to working.
and so ? is it gonna be an extent of netns ?
i spent this night on this & decided just to expand netns,
bu not adding netipx (as freebsd folks done).
i hope, 'dat i'll bring 'dis stuff to life somehow ...
or maybe it's better to wait for your friend to come w/ 'dat ?

> Note, FreeBSD just zapped netns and netccitt from their tree.
maybe we should so too ? ;-E

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed, but the name has
remained)