Subject: Re: X.25 support (& AF_NS)
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Shalayeff <mickey@lucifier.rosprint.ru>
List: tech-net
Date: 02/13/1996 08:09:31
re
Christos Zoulas wrote:

> In article <311E1B6D.41C67EA6@lucifier.rosprint.ru> mickey@lucifier.rosprint.ru (Michael Shalayeff) writes:
> >hi
> >
> >is there anybody supporting X.25 AF in kernel (/sys/netccitt tree)
> >and the corresponding utilities ?
> >

> Not to my knowledge. The code quality leaves something to be desired. I did
> work last summer to get it cleaned up and I have something right now that
> looks ok [KNF and no stupid debugging macros], but I don't really have the
> time to test it. If you can give it a try in its current form I'd appreciate
> it. I would like to make sure it was working before I commit my changes.
>
> I have not seen any utilities for it. Have you?
>
> christos
this sounds good, so i'll get the EIcon card in the nearest future &
gonna got it working under NetBSD. i think in a month or two
i'll be ready for X.25 testing/using ...

i'm also interested in AF_NS, in context of it expanding into IPX.
so, maybe smb is interested in such an idea too ?
--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed, but the name has
remained)