tech-multimedia archive

Re: Problems with uvideo(4) on a Asus Eee PC 900

Hello Jared and Jeremy,

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 03:08:08PM -0500, Jared D. McNeill wrote:
> Ugh I thought I had checked in this change.. can you modify
> sys/dev/usb/uvideo.c and in the uvideo_set_format function, and on the line:
>       err = uvideo_stream_probe(vs, UR_GET_MAX, &maxprobe);
>
> change it to read:
>       err = uvideo_stream_probe(vs, UR_GET_DEF, &maxprobe);
>
> and re-run your test?
Of course!

As Jeremy suggested I compiled a new kernel for these tests with
'makeoptions DEBUG="-g"' too.

Here the output (now 'bt' seems print the stack trace):

 http://leot.netsons.org/files/images/screenshot/uvideo-eeepc900-s-0.jpg

If you've problems with the photo I could copy the text.

If a coredump is needed I'd send it privately.

Thanks again Jared and Jeremy!

Ciao, Leonardo
--
 Leonardo Taccari | Peace, love and NetBSD. | http://leot.netsons.org/