tech-misc archive

Re: Go on NetBSD needs love

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 9:31 AM, David Holland <> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 09:41:27AM -0700, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
 > I only identified it as a kernel crash the other day. We had assumed it was
 > our bug prior to that.
 > But many similar looking bugs exist already:

Those are all completely different bugs; the only thing they have in
common is the kernel-level equivalent of SIGSEGV.

leads to
which leads to
which is fixed but the fix is apparently not in 7.1.

Where do you see that it's fixed?

I'm fumbling my way around these tools. Is there a link to the fix somewhere?

Also, tech-kern is the list for kernel issues. Adjusting accordingly.