tech-misc archive

Re: src snapshot archives?

In the message on Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:39:17 +0200,
Dalibor Gudzic <dalibor.gudzic%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Thank you Ryo. But I don't see anything under netbsd-5 for i386. Even
> the other ports are missing binary sets for -STABLE. Is that a
> temporary issue only?

ftp.jaist.ac.jp is in the process of the first synchronization to
nyftp.netbsd.org now.

ftp.jaist.ac.jp frequently gets "connection timed out" error while
mirroring from nyftp.netbsd.org, and gives up the mirroring.  So,
ftp.jaist.ac.jp always gets behind, but the contents of the master
server are gradually mirrored.

--
Ryo HAYASAKA <ryoh%jaist.ac.jp@localhost>
Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST)