tech-misc archive

[solution] removing trailing whitespaces from sources

Hello.

I've done the simplest one-line script to removing whitespaces from
_source_ files (the result is placed under [1]).
like find <path> -name "*.c" -o -name "*.h" | xargs perl -pi -e 's,\s+$,/n,'

I remember discussion about firmwares and other non-plain text files.
Due to this I attend  to do this only for files with related
extensions.
By the way attached patch isn't considered like immediate to act! It's
only reminder to commiters how to fix whole plain text file and do not
separate commit for every trailing whitespace.

[1]
http://koowaldah.org/people/ash/netbsd/removing-trailling-whitespaces.diff.gz

--
With Best Regards,