Subject: anoncvs2.us.netbsd.org: how frequently updated?
To: None <tech-misc@netbsd.org>
From: Alan Post <apost@recalcitrant.org>
List: tech-misc
Date: 04/07/2005 22:01:26
I'm using anoncvs2.us.netbsd.org, trying to be helpful by not

I'm curious how often anoncvs2.us.netbsd.org is updated, though.  As
of a couple minutes ago, on the netbsd-3 branch, it had a

  src/x11/lib/Makefile

that referenced a "dmx" subdir -- version 1.5.4.1 of this file, as
seen here:

  http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/x11/lib/Makefile?rev=1.5.4.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&only_with_tag=netbsd-3

But the 5-minutes-newer subdir "dmx", as seen here:

  http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/x11/lib/dmx/Makefile?rev=1.1.2.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&only_with_tag=netbsd-3

does not exist on the mirror, thus breaking the netbsd-3 x11 build.

At this point, the files in question are more than 24 hours old.  Is
the mirror synced once per day?  Even less frequently?  Perhaps I'm
overlooking something simple?

  Alan