Subject: Cross Debugging Mips
To: None <>
From: Rishabh Kumar Goel <>
List: tech-misc
Date: 12/04/2003 16:53:29
hi all,

I have configured my gdb5.3 for cross deugging my mips board. Well i m able to
use it for debugging the netbsd kernel. Now I m thinking of using ddd or kdbg
for debugging. (just to have a graphical console) How shoulf i proceed. I
tried on both of them but failed.

I downloaded the source and then run the following commands.

./configure --target=mips-netbsd-elf --disable-sim
make install

when i tried ddd on the command prompt it says Shared library object not found.  How to resolve this issue. Anybody faced this kinda

Rishabh Kumar Goel
Software Engineer
SoCrates Software India Pvt. Ltd.

Scanned by SecureSynergy VirusScreen Service.
For more information log on to : or