Subject: Anybody used TSB43AB22 on NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org, tech-misc@netbsd.org>
From: Rishabh Kumar Goel <rishabh@soc-soft.com>
List: tech-misc
Date: 10/27/2003 18:55:49
hi,

I have a TI's TSB43AB22 Fireiwre OHCI chip. Well firewire driver is working
fine for NEC 72873 chip but it stucks when it comes to TSB43AB22.

It stucks while sending login orb to the Firewire HDD. It does not get the
interrupt for receiving the LOGIN RESP from the device.

How to check whether the LOGIN ORB is actually sent through dma? I have
received the RESPTXCOMPLETE for the login orb descriptor. (Not Sure: In my
opinion this can be the predictive interrupt that is generated in TI chips
for improving the efficiency)

--
Regards,
Rishabh Kumar Goel

Scanned by SecureSynergy VirusScreen Service.
For more information log on to : http://www.securesynergyonline.com or http://www.securesynergy.com