Subject: systrace kernel policy question
To: None <tech-misc@NetBSD.org>
From: Roger W. Williams <roger@wilcis.com>
List: tech-misc
Date: 09/27/2003 14:21:20
Hello everyone:

Hopefully I didn't post this question to the incorrect group, and I
apologize if I have done so.  I'm doing some research on systrace and in
reading through Neils Provos' white paper I've learned that systrace has
an in-kernel policy for a number of system calls separate of the
userland policies.  Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the paper has
a listing of the various calls, which is what I'm searching for.  I've been
crusing through the source code trying to locate a listing of these policies
in some form, but have been unable to find the file that contains any
reference to them.  Does anyone have knowledge of the location(s)
and/or name(s) of the file(s) that contains these?

Thank you in advance for your assitance.

Roger

--
      Roger W. Williams                                 ICQ: 973589