Subject: Re: SCSI
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Rishabh Kumar Goel <rishabh@soc-soft.com>
List: tech-misc
Date: 08/09/2003 19:01:52
i m working on firewire driver. it requires SCSI support to attach a HDD with
the kernel.

I made some entries in the kernel configuration file like
# SCSI bus support
scsibus* at scsi?

# SCSI devices
sd*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?	# SCSI disk drives
st*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?	# SCSI tape drives
cd*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?	# SCSI CD-ROM drives
ch*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?	# SCSI autochangers
ses*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?	# SCSI Enclosure Services devices
ss*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?	# SCSI scanners
uk*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?	# SCSI unknown

#FireWire Devices
fwohci*		at pci? dev ? function ?
fw*		at fwbus?
fwnode*		at fwbus? idhi? idlo?
sbpscsi*	at fwnode?
scsibus*	at sbpscsi?
pseudo-device fwiso 4
and in the architechture dependent file
include "dev/scsipi/files.scsipi"

apart from the above entries do we have to put ne other entries in ne other
files like /sys/conf/files....etc.

--
Regards,
Rishabh Kumar Goel

Scanned by SecureSynergy VirusScreen Service.
For more information log on to : http://www.securesynergyonline.com or http://www.securesynergy.com