Subject: Sir, Please guide me.
To: None <tech-misc@netbsd.org>
From: Ramji <meetramji@yahoo.com>
List: tech-misc
Date: 08/20/2001 09:57:00
Sir,
	My name is Ramji. I am from India. I got your mail
id, while I am searching for 'PC-DOS 1.0' on the Net.
I am currently doing final year of Computer Science
Engg., As our End Project, we want to design an OS
named "GenXOS 1.0", resembling DOS (But different
Filesystem, different CommandInterpreter, different
BootStrapProgram etc.,). Our batch has 4 members, all
of us have knowledge regarding Hardware, ROMBios
Prog., Assembly Prog., C-Language Lowlevel Prog.,
etc.,
	So, we badly need the help from people like you.
Please guide us and clear our doubts. Waiting for your
reply.
										Ramji.