Re: strange zfs size allocation data

> This is a test case, to see if backing up and restoring a sparse file
> results in a sparse file.  I realize that this probably requires a
> logging fuse driver and a lot of complexity to do 100% right.

Is bup zfs-specific?  Because, if you're not doing something
filesystem-specific, I actually think you will have trouble even
_defining_ what "100% right" is for this test, since everything about
sparseness, right down to whether it's even a thing, is
filesystem-dependent.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign