Tickless NetBSD

Hello!

I'm Daniel, a student at the University of Michigan. I'm interested in
submitting a proposal for working on NetBSD for this year's Google
Summer of Code, more specifically the high resolution timers project
with Taylor Campbell.

I have a basic familiarity with C/C++ and operating systems since I'm
a TA for our Operating Systems course at my school. I've also always
wanted to work on open source kernels so this sounds really
interesting!

I was wondering if it'd be possible to start on some easier tasks for
this and submit a commit or two to see if I'd be a good fit/give me a
better understanding of this project? If so, could someone suggest a
few places where I could start looking?

Thank you!

Daniel Choo