Re: PVH boot with qemu

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023, Emile `iMil' Heitor wrote:

We still need to check if we didn't break anything on Xen side and test
Firecracker. FYI qemu-system-x86_64 also works with the "microvm"
machine type.

I am able to boot this patched NetBSD kernel using Colin Percival's PVH-enabled
Firecracker https://github.com/firecracker-microvm/firecracker/pull/3155

Nevertheless, Firecracker, as the microvm qemu machine type, uses vioblk for
block devices, which we don't have. Yet.

Emile `iMil' Heitor <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org}> | https://imil.net