Emulating missing linux syscalls project

Good afternoon,

I'm interested in the Gsoc project, "Emulating missing linux syscalls", I have some programming experience and project experience. In terms of experience-level i'm a junior developer when it comes to os-development and net-bsd so I imagine I have quite a lot to learn. My questions regarding the project:

 - What binary's in the current NetBSD stack does not run compact_test as a test case increasing order of missing test cases ?

- What would be the best testing frameworks for identifying and scoping in on syscalls ?

- What do you recommend for reading up on developing for  NetBSD  ? (Currently i'm working through some of the chapters of OSTEP get enough os-internals background)

Thanks,

Enoch Ayeh