Re: The list of __HAVE macros

On Sun, 5 Mar 2023, Valery Ushakov wrote:

We don't seem to have(9) a man page that lists all __HAVE_* macros
that a port may provide.  E.g.

 $ apropos -M '"__HAVE_PREEMPTION"'
 cpu_need_resched (9)    context switch notification

but

 $ apropos -M '"__HAVE_SIMPLE_MUTEXES"'
 apropos: No relevant results obtained.
 Please make sure that you spelled all the terms correctly or try using different keywords.

I think it might be a good idea to document the list in one place with
xrefs to the relevant section 9 pages (and to document the options
there too, e.g. __HAVE_SIMPLE_MUTEXES in mutex(9)).

We need someone(tm) to volunteer!

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:    |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost    |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost  |
| & Network Engineer |                          | pgoyette99%gmail.com@localhost |