Re: Finding the slot in the ioconf table a module attaches to?

	hello.  Okay.  That is helpful.  Passing -1 in as the cmajor number to the devsw_attach()
function does, in fact, assign a reasonable major number which seems to work.  I use the
cdevsw_lookup_major() function to retrieve the assigned number and print it for the user.
So, thankfully, things aren't as broken as I momentarily feared.

-thanks
-Brian