Re: Finding the slot in the ioconf table a module attaches to?

	hello Brad.  I thought the idea behind modules was that you didn't need to rebuild a
kernel to add devices to the ioconf table?  And, in fact, under the old module framework, that
is, NetBSD-5 and earlier, you could add devices and major numbers to the table without having
to rebuild the kernel.  If, in fact, I need to rebuild the kernel to add device drivers to the
kernel, then I submit our module framework is fatally broken.  So, I'll hope that isn't the
case and proceed.  If I figure out how to do it, I'll post here so others won't have to climb
that learning curve using the same path.
-thanks
-Brian