Re: SCSI Polled io fixes for mac68k with PDMA enabled.

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 at 01:08, Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:
>   I don't know a history why mac68k has both MI ncr5380 (GENERICSBC) and
>   the own NCR5380 driver (GENERIC with dev/mac68k5380.c) for years.

Some models only worked with dev/mac68k5380 and some only worked with
MI ncr5380, but there was never an intersection of people able to look
at it and affected machines.

I'm tempted to say by now if we can confirm MI ncr5380 working on any
useful subset of machines then it should be the one in GENERIC and
provide a GENERICNCR for the alternate

David