Re: acpiwmibus at acpiwmi0 not configured

The acpiwmibus interface attribute should be handled by combining the
definition in files.wmi with the logic in wmi_acpi.c to call
config_found:

# ACPI WMI mapper
device  acpiwmi: acpiwmibus
attach  acpiwmi at acpinodebus
file    dev/acpi/wmi/wmi_acpi.c         acpiwmi

/* acpi_wmi_attach */
        acpi_wmi_rescan(self, NULL, NULL);

/* acpi_wmi_rescan */
        if (sc->sc_child == NULL) {
                sc->sc_child =
                    config_found(self, NULL, acpi_wmi_print, CFARGS_NONE);
        }

It's very confusing, though, that this automagically figures out to
use "acpiwmibus" even though it's not named to config_found -- makes
it hard to search for.  The name "acpiwmibus" ought to be be written
in the source code to make this more obvious and less magic.

I feel we should really make it an error (or at least a warning) if
config_found is used with no explicit interface attribute to find
children via an interface attribute.  I think it used to be that way
when we had config_found_ia; this appears to be a something of a
regression in the API.

Do you have the wmi guid in dmesg with `boot -x' (debug)?  Does it
match any guid in any of the wmi drivers?
=> If yes, that would indicate something is going wrong here.
=> If no, that suggests we just don't have a driver for your wmi.