Another deadlock (was PR/56925)

	Hello,

	If iscsi-9-current.diff provided by Michael van Elst seems to fix
panic, it doesn't fix deadlock. Last night, when bacula was starting,
system has stopped once again in this deadlock.

	No trace in log or console, and I cannot switch in kernel debugger
(keyboard doesn't respond, same constatation on serial line).

	This morning, I have tried to boot with the same kernel, but built with
LOCKDEBUG option. After 30 minutes, system did not reach init ! But
there was no usable information on console.

	I don't know how investigate. I have uploaded on
ftp://fermat.systella.fr (netbsd directory) :

- CUSTOM.CFG (kernel configuration)
- ISCSI-9-CURRENT.DIFF (patch against -9 to fix ccb panic)
- NETBSD.BZ2 (kernel build with CUSTOM.CFG config file)
- NETBSD_GDB.BZ2 (same configuration but with DBG)
- NETBSD_LOCKDEBUG.BZ2 (same configuration with LOCKDEBUG, it doesn't
boot or very very very slowly)

	Please not that fermat runs OpenVMS. You have to force binary transfer
before trying to download files in netbsd directory.

	Help will be welcome to fix this issue.

	Best regards,

	JB