Re: #pragma once

My quick reaction is that we should stick to actual standards, absent a
really compelling case.  This isn't compelling to me, and the point that
linting for wrong usage isn't hard is a good one.

I happen to be in the middle of a paper (from the guix crowd) about
de-boostrapping ocaml.  It's about getting rid of binary bootstraps.
That's a problem we also have in pkgsrc, but we haven't issued a
manifesto.  While it might seem tangential, the de-bootstrapping world
often wants to compile older code with older tools to construct a build
graph that starts from as little binary as possible.

Thus, "newer compilers all do this" is a bit scary, as while that's what
people usually use, it's more comfortable to say "we need C99 plus X"
for as little X as possible.