Re: Interrupt storms with wm(4)

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 08:04:22PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> Is it the only device using that pin? If so, can you add an event
> counter or so to wm_intr to check what percentage of calls to wm_intr
> return handled == 0?

I did not have the opportunity to investigate the software. I
tried moving the network interface to a PCI board that works
fine in another machine, the interrupt storms remained.

I swaped the machine itself and the interrupt storms disapeared
with the same software, hence the culprit was the machine's
motherboard.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost