Re: "Boot this kernel once" functionality? (amd64)

[I noticed that for some reason I was not subscribed anymore to
tech-kern, so I'm manually pasting some replies read from the
mail-index web :/]

Valery Ushakov wrote:
> As der Mouse mentioned upthread, kloader(4) would seem like a
> promising candidate to implement this.
> Of course that doesn't suit your immediate needs...

I was not aware of kloader(4), thanks!

I don't need an urgent solution, so this looks actually very
promising. I will try to read more about this and get familiar with
the code.

In the meantime, if you (Mouse) come up with something to test or just
draft ideas, I'd be happy to help.