re: patch for am7930 audio

> By the way, I'm not so familiar to sparc.
> audioamd(4) has many assembly code (though they look very old stuff).
> Is there any (historical or traditional) reason why I should not
> remove these?

i would just ignore it.  it's currently unused and if someone
wants to fix it up, it's sitting there easy to look at, but it
is not currently used and is known needing work for years ago
API changes, so don't feel you can't change the code around it.
it's just more work for someone who may eventually revive it.

.mrg.