Re: AES leaks, cgd ciphers, and vector units in the kernel

	hello.  I have what may be a silly question.  Does this change mean
that I386 users won't have AES capabilities in the kernel at all going
forward?  (I gather that's true for architectures like Sparc, but I'm
assuming the AES code we did have didn't run very well on Sparc anyway.)
However, it seems we still have a number of I386 users and I'm wondering
where this leaves them?
-thanks
-Brian