Re: ACL patch

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see a way for cache_lookup_linked() and
cache_have_id() to know a vnode has ACLs.  The presence of ACLs means those
routines can't do their imitation of VOP_ACCESS() and need to fail so that
the lookup is handled by VOP_LOOKUP().  To handle that on a per-vnode basis
you'd want to flag the "has ACLs" fact when an inode is loaded, and do the
same when an ACL is added to an in-core inode.  I'll look into it over the
next few days unless you want to take care of it.

So I looked into this a bit and genfs_can_access() is also used by  cache_revlookup.
I am not sure what to do here. It is simple enough to add a flag to the vnode to indicate
if it has ACLs, but is it the right thing to do?

Best,

christos