DDC pins (was: DDC info refresh)

> I don't know which pin(s) it is.  And it's been a while since I read
> the description.  But I as I recall, there is a pin that carries
> digital data from the monitor to the computer.  Memory is very fuzzy by
> now, but I _think_ it's something like I²C slowed down by an order of
> magnitude or two.
As I recall, it's GND, the two I2C pins plus a power pin intended for the
Computer powering the I2C EEPROM in the Monitor even if the Monitor is off.
Regarding the power pin, it's like SCSI TERMPWR: It's clearly specified and
utterly simple (only source it via a diode, power the terminator from it)
but nearly every vendor gets it wrong in interesting ways.