Re: Rump makes the kernel problematically brittle

On Thu, Apr 02, 2020 at 16:15:30 -0400, Mouse wrote:

> > http://www.fixup.fi/misc/rumpkernel-book/
>
> That page I can look at fine, but when I try to fetch the PDF, I get a
> 403 Forbidden.  In case it helps anyone, the body says
>
> <li>Code: AccessDenied</li>
> <li>Message: Access Denied</li>
> <li>RequestId: CE223007341C4B9F</li>
> <li>HostId: iIeEi7wGEkGET4V/Pw2ndjkjrChsKswcqoLJJpmExJOrqdRFFgHw6L6XWjB2ZSNqBTTXyPHJYMI=</li>

Works with firefox.  It porbably needs javascript or cookies or
whatever.

> (While I recognize you may not be the person to say this to, denying
> access like that without any indication of what the problem is or whom
> to ask for help is...singularly useless.)

This is so *richly* ironic coming from you :) I've given up trying to
send you personal mail years ago.  No, please, don't answer that, I'm
no longer interested.

Re whom to contact, there's a contact email literally right beneath
that link.  Not sure if your MX will agree to accept the reply
though. :)

PS: Sorry, I still can't stop giggling...
PPS: Sorry... :)
PPPS: *giggle*

-uwe